Arizona DPS Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Digital Fingerprinting Scan and Printed on a D-258 Card
- Each additional Card is $15
- Ink Rolled on your card or ours
- Each additional Card is $30
- Fingerprinting and IVP Application
- Includes $67 DPS Fee
- $65 Site Fee within Metro Phoenix
- Plus Fingerprinting Fees
How to Obtain:
- Walk In’s Welcome – No Appointment Necessary
- Fingerprinting fee includes any fingerprint cards.
- Application available at our locations without going to DPS office first.
Fingerprint Cards are required for the following occupations:
- Dispensary Agents
- Child day care
- Child nutrition program, State of Arizona
- Child care home provider, State of Arizona
- Child welfare – Child Protective Services State of Arizona
- Employment at Child Protective Services
- Non-CPS employment at the Department of Economic Security
- Work with individuals with developmental disabilities
- Work at a domestic violence shelter
- Work at a homeless shelter
- Assisted Living Homes, Adult Foster Care Homes & Adult Day Health Care
- Arizona Teacher Certification
- Arizona Charter School Employment
- Work in the JOBS program
- Department of Economic Security Adoption and Foster Home License
Do I need to make an appointment to get fingerprinted?
No Appointments are Required.
Phoenix and Glendale Locations, both offer ink fingerprinting, and have the application that you need to submit to DPS along with your fingerprint card.
Glendale location offers LIVE-SCAN Fingerprinting, where your prints are taken on a finger scanner, and transferred to a printed card that can be mailed to DPS.
How do I get more information about this process?
Find more information here: https://www.azdps.gov/services/public/fingerprint
Arizona Revised Statutes require many professions to have an active fingerprint clearance card prior to or as a condition of licensure, certification, or employment. The Applicant Clearance Card Team (ACCT) at the Arizona Department of Public Safety, receives applications and reviews criminal history records of applicants to determine their suitability to receive a fingerprint clearance card, and periodically updates the status of current fingerprint clearance cards. From July 1, 2014 to June 30, 2015, the ACCT issued 92,034 fingerprint clearance card and on July 1, 2015, there were 702,504 active fingerprint clearance cards in use.
The Arizona Revised Statutes (ARS) require members of many professions to have an active fingerprint clearance card prior to or as a condition of licensure, certification, or employment. The Statutes currently list 47 reasons why a person may need a fingerprint clearance card. The Applicant Clearance Card Team (ACCT) calls these sponsors. Your licensing, certifying, or authorizing agency, board, or employer (sponsor) can better advise if you need a fingerprint clearance card and which Statue provides the reason for the requirement. You may add or delete sponsors anytime during the 6 years your card is valid by notifying the ACCT at (602) 223-2279.
GET IN TOUCH & LEARN MORE
Time to get your new-hires on board faster! Background Checks & Drug Testing Made Easy! Most businesses rely on multiple agencies for criminal background checks, drug testing, and fingerprinting, but at 911 Drug Testing, we provide every service you need.
Need onsite Drug Testing, Fingerprinting for Immunizations Clinics? We are MOBILE, get a custom price quote based on number of students or applicants, and services you need. If any one is absent the day of the onsite, they are welcome to use our local clinics right here in the Valley!