Truck Driver CDL Drug Testing Compliance – Bundle Pricing
Easy to Read, Simple Pricing
Allied Health Students
Stop running all over town to get your credentials ready for class! We offer everything you need at 911 Drug Testing at an affordable student rate. Drug Testing, Fingerprinting and Immunizations at one time.
CDL Drug Test - Physicals & Consortium Packages
Bundle Price for all Three is $235.00
DOT Physical - CDL Physical Exam
DOT Drug Test - CDL Drug Test
1 Year Consortium Membership
Basic Background Check
PSP Record (your CDL Driving Record)
What to expect in your 1st Year Audit with FMCSA
The New Entrant Period
The New Entrant will be monitored during the initial 18-month period.
The New Entrant must:
- Operate Safely
- Maintain up-to-date records
- Conduct periodic inspections and perform maintenance on CMVs.
- Pass the Safety Audit
- Conduct a Safety Audit on the New Entrant
- Monitor safety performance through roadside inspections
- Grant permanent authority, if safe
Who is involved?
- A certified U.S. federal safety investigator, state or provincial enforcement officer.
- The motor carrier (possibly including managers, drivers, mechanics, and other staff).
When will a Safety Audit or review occur?
- Within 12 months after beginning operations.
When will Compliance Reviews/Intervention occur?
At any time FMCSA safety data indicates problems.
Where will these take place?
- Generally audits, compliance reviews/interventions take place at the principal place of business.
A New Entrant will AUTOMATICALLY FAIL the Safety Audit for violations related to:
Alcohol and Drug Violations
- No alcohol and/or drug testing program.
- No RANDOM alcohol and/or drug testing program.
- Using a driver who refused a required alcohol or drug test.
- Using a driver the company knows had a blood alcohol content of 0.04 or greater.
- Using a driver who failed to complete required follow-up procedures after testing positive for drugs.
A New Entrant fails the Safety Audit for knowingly:
- Using a driver without a valid CDL.
- Using a disqualified driver.
- Using a driver with a revoked, suspended, or cancelled CDL.
- Using a medically unqualified driver.
- Operating a motor vehicle without having in effect the required level of insurance.
- Failing to require drivers to make hours-of-service records.
Repairs and Inspections Violations
- Operating a vehicle declared Out-of-Service for safety deficiencies before repairs are made.
- Not performing OOS repairs reported in driver-vehicle inspection reports (DVIRs).
- Operating a CMV not periodically inspected.
Results of the Safety Audit
- If passed, FMCSA will continue to monitor the New Entrant’s safety compliance and performance.
- If failed, New Entrants must satisfactorily implement a corrective action to correct safety management practices. Failure to do so will result in immediate revocation of U.S. DOT registration.
HHG and ADA Compliance
Some New Entrant carriers are also required to be in compliance with:
- Household Goods (HHG) Regulations
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Compliance with HHG and ADA requirements will not be a factor in determining the outcome of a Safety Audit, but may result in further investigation by other federal and state agencies.
Carriers may not register for a new U.S. DOT number to avoid paying civil penalties or avoid previous OOS Orders. If a carrier provides false information or hides information when it applies or reapplies for a U.S. DOT number, the carrier may be issued an OOS Order, and/or be fined.
GET IN TOUCH & LEARN MORE
Time to get your new-hires on board faster! Background Checks & Drug Testing Made Easy! Most businesses rely on multiple agencies for criminal background checks, drug testing, and fingerprinting, but at 911 Drug Testing, we provide every service you need.
Need onsite Drug Testing, Fingerprinting for Immunizations Clinics? We are MOBILE, get a custom price quote based on number of students or applicants, and services you need. If any one is absent the day of the onsite, they are welcome to use our local clinics right here in the Valley!