DOT Physical Exams & Drug Test
It is mandated by federal guidelines that all commercial drivers pass the DOT Physical Exam.
Department of Transporation CDL Physical Requirements:
- Need to have 20/40 correctable vision in each eye as well as both combined. Vision correction devices such as glasses or contacts are permitted.
- Must be able to distinguish colors found on traffic signals.
- Needs to be able to perceive a forced whisper at a distance of at least 5 feet.
- Maximum allowable blood pressure is 160/100. Use of prescription medication to achieve this threshold is allowed.
- An applicant can have diabetes which is controlled through diet or medication. Diabetes which is controlled though insulin injections is not premitted
- Your blood sugar level must be less than 200.
- Use of schedule 1 drugs is disallowed
How do you become a clinic client?
Whether you have one new hire a year or 500, its the same process.
1 . Sign Up Online
We gather information such as your business name, who to contact, who to invoice, and who is allowed to order drug test and get results. Along with Phone Numbers, Emails and even your drug testing policy if you have one.
3 . Send them our way!
With your custom passport, you start sending your applicants or employees to us right away. They check in with their request form, and we handle the rest. Most of the time they are in and out in 15 minutes, and results come to you by email, fax or your own online portal.