Step 1 - What type of card do you need?
The most common card used is FD-258 which we have at our locations and provide free. If you need something else, you will need to bring it with you. Do they need ink or live-scan?
Determine from the agency that is asking you for the fingerprint card how to return the card to them. Do you send it to them, or do we?
For FBI Background Check we can send them directly to the FBI.
Step 3 - Come to our location
No need to make an appointment. You can walk-in anytime. Need to schedule us at our business? No problems, just give us a call.
HOURS: Fingerprint Card services are offered on a walk-in basis between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays in Phoenix and 10:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. in Glendale.
BRING PHOTO ID: Please bring Photo identification is required (driver license, passport, etc.) at the time of service.
FINGERPRINT CARD: At our locations, we offer inkless (scanned) fingerprints on an FBI FD-258 card provided by our office. If you require ink fingerprints or need your prints applied to a fingerprint card supplied to you by the requesting agency, we will ink roll your prints on the card of your choice.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE: After your fingerprints are taken, you may take them with you and provided to your requesting agency or business. In most instances, fingerprints cannot be sent electronically; the completed FD-258 fingerprint card will be provided to you. Please remember, It will be your responsibility to submit the fingerprint card(s) to the requesting agency or business.
How to Obtain:
- Arizona Concealed Weapons Permit Fingerprint Card $20
- Walk In’s Welcome – No Appointment Necessary
- Fingerprinting fee includes any fingerprint cards
- Additional fingerprint cards for the same applicant are $10 during same visit
- $20 Fee for Fingerprinting
- $10 Fee to DPS
– be a resident of this state or a United States citizen;
– be twenty-one years of age or older or is at least nineteen years of age and provides evidence of current military service or proof of honorable discharge or general discharge under honorable conditions from the United States Armed Forces, United States Armed Forces Reserve or a State National Guard.
– not be under indictment for a felony offense;
– not be convicted of a felony offense, unless the conviction has been expunged, set aside, vacated or pardoned, or the individuals right to possess firearms has be restored AND the individual must not be a prohibited possessor under state or federal law.
– not suffer from mental illness and been adjudicated mentally incompetent or committed to a mental institution;
– not be unlawfully present in the United States;
– complete a firearms safety training program pursuant to A.R.S. 13-3112.N.
Note: Persons who were born outside of the United States or one of its territories must send a copy of proof of citizenship or alien status. Any of the following documents are acceptable:
– Certificate of Naturalization
– Resident Alien Card
– Record of Birth Abroad to US citizens
– Record of Birth Abroad to Armed Forces Personnel
– US Passport
Our Valley Locations
- Ink Fingerprinting
- Live - Scan Fingerprinting
- Arizona Fingerprint Clearance Card
- IVP Fingerprinting for School Contractors and Bus Drivers
- TB Testing (2 Step)
- Thyroid Panel Blood Work
- Testosterone Blood Testing
- Lipid Panel (fasting)
- Hormone Panels & More