Mobile Notary Maricopa County Jails
Mobile Notary Services are provided to most Maricopa County Jails
Jails We Serve:
- 4th Avenue Jail: 201 S. 4th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85003
- Durango Jail: 3225 W. Gibson Lane Phoenix, AZ 85009
- Estrella Jail: 2939 W. Durango St Phoenix, AZ 85009
- Lower Buckeye Jail/LBJ: 3250 W. Lower Buckeye Phoenix, AZ 85009
- Tent City Jail: 2939 W. Durango Street Phoenix, AZ 85009
- Towers Jail: 3127 W. Gibson Lane Phoenix, AZ 85009
Prices for all Jails are as follows:
- $95 Includes 1st Signature and 30 minutes of wait time
- $30 Every additional 30 minutes
- $2 Every additional Signature
Why you would need Notary Service in Jail:
- Terminate parental rights, and you need a signature
- You are trying to transfer property and need a deed signed
- You need a power of attorney to manage their affairs while they serve their time
- Any court related matter that requires a signature
How to Order
1. Call or Email Us to Discuss
Before we will go out to visit your loved one for a notary, we will want to make sure that we are the right fit for you.
Can we accomplish your goal?
Are we available?
And what is your time frame?
2. Gather your Documents
You must provide all documents that you need for us to deliver and sign. You will need to submit those to us by U.S. Mail, or Email Printable Format.
We are unable to give you legal advice on any legal process. Our responsibility is limited to our Notary Services.
2. Book and Pay Online
We require pre-payment of any services prior to us visiting the Jail. All fee’s are non-refundable.
Once the notary is complete, we will scan and email you the signed documents and return the originals to you via Certified First Class US Mail. If Priority Service is Required or Overnight, there are additional fees required.