Florida FDLE Fingerprint Live-Scan
FDLE Florida Criminal Record
- Digital Connection to Florida, sent directly from our system.
- You must provide ORI Number
- Live-Scan Card (not sent digital to Florida)
- Ink Rolled $30 Each
Arizona FDLE Live-Scan Solution
Don’t want to fly to Florida to get fingerprinted for your FDLE Background Check? We are the only vendor in Arizona to offer this service at both of our locations.
Do I need to make an appointment to get fingerprinted?
No Appointments are Required.
Tempe and Glendale Locations, both offer ink fingerprinting, and have the application that you need to submit to Arizona DPS along with your fingerprint card.
Tempe and Glendale location offers LIVE-SCAN Fingerprinting, where your prints are taken on a finger scanner, and transferred directly to Florida FDLE for the background check. We need the ORI number to proceed (provided by whomever asked you to get the FDLE background).
How do I get more information about this process?
Find more information here: https://www.fdle.state.fl.us/Background-Checks/VECHS-FAQs/Records.aspx
What do I need to do to submit electronically?
- All requests are to be submitted electronically.
- You must already be a registered VECHS entity. We are certified through PrintScan, out of New York with a direct connection to FDLE.
- You must arrange to be fingerprinted on a live scan device.